Wednesday 11 September 2013

College life

It had been very long since I write this blog. I think that, th's purpose of this blog is to spill my mind out. When I'm stress I will probably write here if I can't share with friends around me.

So yeah.... my college life started and my results wasn't that good. Obviously... Now I'm on my 2nd sem of foundation.

Haiz... From the 1st sem, I don't have much close classmates, I could say I'm in a gang of 5. Every class sure will have one gang very active, so they don't really mix much with us.

Even now, in my group, I could feel there's a gap or boundary between the gang and me. Maybe is my results made the gap? Or I do not have enough exposure so nothing to talk about? Or my interest are very different with others.

Even when I try to share my interest with them, I could see their facial expression shows that they're not interested :(

Haiz... what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment