Wednesday 25 September 2013

Fuck... no one notice

Yesterday, I had a bad flue and massive headache. And I think I might have a slight fever.

Yesterday, my college had open day. So my mom and me went. Then, I started to feel the headache and started to get heaty. But I ignore, and keep lining against my mom.

Later I start go to my society meeting. Damn... headache became massive and I just keep quiet about it. I thought Emily would notice, but she didn't =\

the next day, which was today, I came to college with a bad cough and bad flue. And I lack of sleep again. I can't fall asleep! The headache or the heat keep waking me up.

My cough was so bad and no one asked about me, instead my friends asked another friend that was sick last week and had recover.

I hinted Linda that I'm sick, she was like didn't care. Wth... haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment