Monday 16 September 2013

Feel bad for mom

Ever since my mom have naik pangkat, I could feel that the distance with her and her colleages have gotten further.

Sometimes she share her feelings about them to me. So even I feel unfair for her.

Last time, they should to use a lot of things together. Ever since then, I could see they have change. When my mom had change department, the colleages still cared about me. Sometimes will left some food for me, help my mom to look out for me.

Like I said, things change. One of the reasons was my mom live quite far compare with Emily's mom with Linda's mom. (Yeah, our moms are college, that's why we knew each other) . Even there was a lot of things between colleagues, my mom was like usually was in their gang (you know, like those in school, kids will have their own gangs, they are something like that) . Now is like my mom kinda left out from the gang.

I'm writing this because of one of the incident, was quite recent. Yes... my mom is a teacher in a school. I just finish my spm last year and last week, we could collect the real cert from the office.

I said it before, Linda is my current classmate, so she inform another classmate that was also same secondary school. I was half surprise why my mom didnt mention about it. My mom didn't know, I can't blame her that she do not know, cause I always see her quite stress out with school problems and stuff. Sometimes is better not to ask about the problem, since it was private and confidential. So I thought eventually she'll know from office staff.

But the teacher in charged of SPM is one of my mom's close friend. She didn't even inform her.

The next day after I knew that could collect, (even myself forgot to mention to my mom about collecting the cert) , I got a message from Em, said that she gonna collect the cert and shun bian pass me her souvenirs from her trip from Korea.

Later that night, I asked my mom about the souvenirs from Em. And she also helped me collect my cert. When I heard her say, if Em's mom(Em didn't go, her mom help to collect) didn't look for my mom, she wouldn't know that we could collect the cert already.

That thought hurts me. Why her friendship between her colleagues change just because she had naik pangkat? She felt like she had betrayed by her friends.

When she naik pangkat, she still trying hard to keep her friends, everyone of her friend's birthday, she sure will buy Secret Recipe cake for them or any present to show her sincerity. But when her birthday, no one gave her anything. Except her ex-colleagues.

She is a nice lady. Why society look at people's position so highly until forgotten the friendship that they used to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment